Saturday, October 09, 2010

Atlanta: December 28-January 9

I've decided that while there has been lots going on in my life, none of it is terribly interesting, nor do I really feel like updating on the last month or so. Here is what you need to know: I've over scheduled myself, and barely spend anytime in my apartment. I miss it, and can't wait until the first weekend in November where I'm literally going to stay in my pajams all weekend and not leave from friday after I get back from frisbee until I have to work that Sunday.

Otherwise, I'm already making my list of things to do while I'm in Atlanta.
1. Eat good food- this actually deserves its own sublist because all I want is good food in the great variety that only Atlanta has. Taqueria del sol, Six Feet Under, West Egg, Radial Cafe, Fellini's, Mellow Mushroom, Figo, Osteria... the list just keeps going.
2. Have a kick ass NYE... doing something somewhere that I don't have to drive.
3. See as many people that I love and miss dearly as entirely possibly in just over 10 days.

No comments: